10 Seriously Satisfying Vegan Dishes
A common misconception about vegan food is that it’s not filling. How can one feel truly satisfied eating only leafy greens? This viewpoint is downright ridiculous – especially once you’ve taken a peek at some of these mouthwatering meals! From hearty sauteed mushroom quesadillas to spicy, creamy pastas, there’s something here even the staunchest carnivore will salivate over. Add a few new, healthier recipes to your collection this week and try a recipe!
- Vegan Southwest Quesadillas from Food-Fitness-FreshAir
- Vegan Tomato Bisque with Grilled Corn and Pasilla Peppers from 10th Kitchen
- Vegan Spicy Creamy Kale Pasta from Cheap & Simple Vegan Recipes
- Vegan Pesto Pizza Recipe from Veggieful
- Vegan Ricotta and Spinach Lasagna for Two from Quiche a Week
- Green Chile Black Bean Burgers from That Was Vegan?
- Asian Noodle Stir-Fry Recipe from The Fresh Cottage
- Special Spaghetti with Sauteed Mushrooms from Vegan Crunk
- Vegetarian Paella from Mrs. Garlic Head
- Black Bean, Corn, and Brown Rice Tacos from The Vegan Chickpea
Related Searches on Yummly:
If you’d like to be featured on the Yummly blog, email to shelley [at] yummly [dot] co