11 Rules for a Blessed Day on 11.11.11
1. TODAY I WILL NOT STRIKE BACK. If someone is rude, impatient, unkind, I will not respond in a like manner.
2. TODAY I WILL ASK GOD TO BLESS MY ‘ENEMY’. If I come across someone who treats me harshly or unfairly, I will quietly ask God to bless that individual. I understand “enemy” could be a family member, neighbor, co-worker or stranger.
3. TODAY I WILL BE CAREFUL ABOUT WHAT I SAY. I will carefully choose and guard my words being certain that I do not spread gossip.
4. TODAY I WILL GO THE EXTRA MILE. I will find ways to help sharing the burden of another person.
5. TODAY I WILL FORGIVE. I will forgive any hurts or injuries that come my way.
6. TODAY I WILL DO SOMETHING KIND FOR SOMEONE, (BUT I WILL DO IT IN SECRET). I will reach out anonymously and bless the life of another.
7. TODAY I WILL TREAT OTHERS THE WAY I WISH TO BE TREATED. I will practice the golden rule. “Do Unto others as I would have them do unto me”- with EVERYONE I encounter.
8. TODAY I WILL RAISE THE SPIRITS OF SOMEONE WHO IS DISCOURAGED. My smile, my words, my expression of support, can make the difference to someone who is wrestling with life.
9. TODAY I WILL NURTURE MY BODY. I will eat less . . . I will eat only healthy and vegan organic foods. I will thank God for my body.
10. TODAY I WILL GROW SPIRITUALLY. I will spend a little more time in deep meditation today. I will read something spiritual or inspirational; I will find a quiet place (at some point during this day) and listen to God’s voice.
11. TODAY I WILL SAVE THE PLANET. I will save water, save energy, save paper, eat only organically and earth-friendly plant source vegetables, promoting to friends for saving the planet by being vegan and go green. I wish there will be World Vegan World Peace.
Have a blessed day…Be Veg Go Green 2 Save the Planet